From 1 April 2017 the National Living/Minimum Wage rates will increase as follows:
- £7.50 an hour for workers aged 25 and over – previously £7.20
- £7.05 an hour for workers aged 21 to 24 – previously £6.95
- £5.60 an hour for workers aged 18 to 20 – previously £5.55
- £4.05 an hour for workers aged 16 to 17 – previously £4.00
- £3.50 an hour for apprentices under 19 or in their first year – previously £3.40
If you are paying any employees with reference to the National Living/Minimum Wage you will need to amend the hourly rates accordingly.
If you have any questions on the above, please do not hesitate to contact us
To get all the latest news from TorrWaterfield then please sign up to our website here.
Registration on our website is quick and simple. On registration you will benefit from:
- Our FREE monthly eNEWS email newsletter which will keep you up to date with the latest news (this service is optional)
- On registration we’ll email FREE resources to you with our compliments.