Recently myself & Mike Waterfield attended Xerocon 2019 at the ExCeL arena in London.
Xerocon was an amazing experience, full of product announcements, App demonstrations and glimpses into how artificial intelligence (AI) and computer learning will change our approach to bookkeeping and accounting.
Xero can be connected to over 800 Apps.
The leading Apps were on show at Xerocon to demonstrate how they can:
- Automate your bookkeeping processes.
- Manage your workload.
- Help with financing, from online bank accounts to instant flexible loans.
- Help you get paid faster.
- Manage your employees, timesheets, holidays, mileage and expenses.
- Predict your cashflow & forecast management accounts.
Xero know how to put on a party !
They hired a whole room at the ExCeL, which contained dodgems, a helta-shelter, a live band, a DJ, several double decker buses serving tasty food, and of course free drinks for over 3,000 guests.
During the 2 days we have taken in so much information and ideas that will assist our clients & our practice..
If you would like to learn more about Xero and how the software and Apps can benefit your business, please contact me
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0116 2423400