Administration Assistant (Part time).
A leading independent Leicester accountancy practice is seeking an Administration Assistant. Ideally being immediately available or on short notice, you will be of strong character, able to work on your own initiative. Your role will involve the following;
- Setting up new clients taken on by the practice. This includes setting the client up on our computers systems, sending a welcome pack & filing forms with HMRC to register them.
- Incorporation of new Limited companies, using our Iris computer system & electronic submission to Companies House once approved.
- Company Statutory forms including share transfers, allotments and changes of directors details etc.
- VAT Registration and cancellation forms
- On-line company searches as and when requested by Directors/Managers for credit checks, obtaining copies of statutory changes.
- Ensuring that all of the above forms are sent & received back from clients and submitted to the relevant authorities in a timely manner.
Skill Sets required:
- Being able to deal with difficult clients with tact and diplomacy
- Planning & Organising your workload, taking responsibility for meeting targets
- Keeping internal systems up to date for all jobs that you are working on and client details in general
- Communicating effectively with the Managers and Directors that you are working for
- Using your own judgement to identify ways to improve job approach if needed
- Providing assistance to other members of staff as and when they require it
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with others
- Highlighting any areas that you feel you need additional training in to the HR department – both during the appraisal process and at any other time that it is necessary
- Ensuring that Client Confidentiality is maintained at all times
Four weeks holiday, plus Statutory, plus Christmas
Salary – £Negotiable on experience
3 Days a week 8.30am till 5.15pm but this is flexible
Please apply by e mail with c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post with c.v
For the attention of Miss H Crown, torr waterfield, Park House, 37 Clarence Street. Leicester. LE1 3RW